- 1 Achievements & titles
- 2 Safe of Honor
- 3 Crafting
- 4 Trading Agent
- 5 Option Convertion
- 6 Sockets and Jewels
- 7 Ranking
- 8 Transcendence Level
Achievements & titles[edit | edit source]
- When certain conditions are met, such as dealing with a specific monster, performing a quest, exploring an area that is hidden, You will earn the 'achievement' related to it.
- Achievements give various rewards such as accomplishment, title, etc. depending on the difficulty level and type of accomplishment.
- You can also get achievements that give you the potential to be able to change to your elite lord form.
- Achievements by category.
- Overall Achievement Progress.
- Achievement's names.
- Achievement information and acquisition method
- Show the reward you will have when you complete the achievement
- Achievements obtained are marked as active with light brown, and achievements that are not achieved are marked inactive with dark brown.
- If the achievement is complete, a reward will open at the bottom right of the achievement (Achievements with rewards only).
- If you click on the Reward, You can earn rewards such as [Title, potential, gold, item]
- In Military Tara, you can set a title that can represent you in addition to your nickname.
- They are automatically acquired and some titles sometimes give unique abilities.
- Display of progress information.
- List of title obtained.
- Title information and method of acquisition.
- Titles are divided into different colors according to their grades (same color as the item grade).
- When a title is applied, the chadacrer information shown is also colored according to its unique rating.
- You can choose to display or not your title by checking the "Show Title" option in Game Options -> Screen Display -> My Character.
Safe of Honor[edit | edit source]
- There is a store in the town of 'Baratan Fortress', which sells keys to Safe of Honor.
- You can open a safe with the keys of the honorary safe, that also has rewards in it.
- There is a difference in the amount that can be gained by each safe, and in some cases, opening the safe may fail.
- In case of Success you will be able to acquire the whole amount raised.
How to use the Safe of Honor[edit | edit source]
Safe of Honor interface[edit | edit source]
- You will have 10 seconds to open the safe by selecting one of the five safes.
- If you exceed the time, you will not receive any compensation, so, you need to make a careful choice.
- Success (collect all sums raised).
- Gold Compensation.
- Key breakage (failure).
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- You can learn to make production through the manufacturer traders in town.
- The character can acquire a skill of each category such as [weapon], [armor], [Accesories], [Alchemist], etc., but all the production skills can be acquired, at a stage of growth, it is advantageous to learn by choosing a production category that is helpful.
Manufacturers[edit | edit source]
Production Interface[edit | edit source]
- In the production interface screen, items that can be produced depending on what technique is learned, the items that can be made according to each manufacturer trader are different.
- You can see the list of production items by selecting level, grade, and craftable items.
- Production skill.
- Shows the kind of items you can make.
- Increasing the production skills costs gold.
- Shows a list of items that can be produced.
- Shows information of the item to be produced.
- You can check the production cost and adjust the quantity to be produced at once.
Trading Agent[edit | edit source]
- You can reset the search field to enter the name of the item you are looking for and any search values you have set.
- Grade Setting:
- Level: Specify the level range to be searched.
- Show only equippable items.
- Rarity: Normal / Magic / Rare / Unique / Legend-rated items to specify the rating.
- Search Target: Specify the search target of the category; weapon, Armor, Pet Egg, etc.
- Option Search: Search by specifying options for the equipment you need, Critical hit, Hit rate, etc.
|Trading agents are located in each village and, will be displayed with the same icon as the one displayed on the left.|
How to register items[edit | edit source]
- You can register your own items for sale.
- Up to 10 products can be registered and the price of the products can be managed from the settlement menu.
- The item will be registered when you right-click on it on the inventory or drag and drop it in the item registration space.
If you right-click on the registered item icon, it returns to the inventory.
- Sale Price:
- Sale Price: Enter the price for each item to be sold. Only game money can be entered.
- Total Sale Price: Automatically displays the total sale price of items to be sold.
- Average Price: Shows the average price for the same item that you want to sell registered in the trading agency.
- Minimum price: It shows the minimum price for the same item that you want to sell registered in the Trading Agency.
- Sales Period: Sale period is by default 3 days.
- Sales Fee: The sale fee on the items you want to sell. When the sale is completed, the fee will be paid.
The sales fee is 10% of the sales value.
- Deposit: This is a deposit for registering the item. When the sale is completed, the deposit will be refunded.
If the item is not sold through expiration/withdrawal, the deposit can not be refunded.
- Registration: Register the items with the set sales price.
- Cancel: Cancel the registration of items.
- You can settle the items individually.
- You can settle the items at once.
Option Convertion[edit | edit source]
- Option conversion is a way to change random options given to acquired items.
- The options are [Option 1], which gives additional abilities, and [Option 2], which increases the skill level.
- Right click on the item you want to change the option or skill.
- First Option Change Order:
You will register the "Stat Option Change Scroll" when you right-click it within the inventory.
- Secondary Option Change Order:
You will register the "Skill Option Change Scroll" when you right-click it within the inventory.
- The options changes randomly.
- After registering the item, the ability value of the existing item (random option) is displayed on the option conversion window.
- Secondary skill option changes item to random option.
- After registering the item, the ability value of the existing item (random option) is displayed on the option conversion window
- You can easily find NPC 'Otion' <Option Changing Artisan>, at the north side of Baratan Fortress.
Sockets and Jewels[edit | edit source]
Socket Worker[edit | edit source]
- The majority of the items are labeled as [Socket crafting available].
- This weapon is an item that can give additional ability through a "Jewel".
- With these items, you can add [Attribute Boost], which increases the stats after drilling the socket through [Socket Crafter] in each village.
|Some items can be socketed, like the left one, where [Socket crafting available] is specified.|
Socket Interface[edit | edit source]
- Target Item: Place the target item to drill a socket.
- Socket Status: It shows the status of the current socket, and when the [Socket drill] is done, all sockets are opened.
- Socket crafting cost: The cost for drilling a socket.
|Once the socket has been drilled, You can register a property jewel.|
|When the Install Jewel window is opened, it shows the sockets opened where you can insert a jewel.|
Jewel Information[edit | edit source]
Ranking[edit | edit source]
- You can check the rankings via the 'Guardian of the Dimension' [NPC Grakan] in front of the station guild shots at Baratan Fortress.
Ranking Interface[edit | edit source]
- Ranking Classification.
- Ranking information according to classification.
- Ranking classifications.
- Filter - search by job group, character name.
- Seasonal rewards.
- You can see the seasonal rewards by rank.
- Each class (Bronze - Legend) is divided up and the level of reward is determined according to the rank between seasons.
|Bronze||I - III|
|Silver||I - III|
|Gold||I - III|
|Platinum||I - III|
|Diamond||I - III|
|Master||I - III|
Transcendence Level[edit | edit source]
- This new system will allow you to enhance your character in 4 different aspects: Attack, Survival, Support and Knowledge.
- Each of these 4 will allow you to upgrade 5 different attributes.