There are many pets with various personality in Warlords Awakening and also a unique ability is given to your character based on the level of a pet, you can use it as a mount (vehicle). It will be useful for adventures such as looting items.
How to acquire pets[edit | edit source]
- The way to get a pet is to get the Egg's pet, which is sold by the Pet Merchant or dropped in world map or dungeons.
- There is a way to hatch the eggs. Also, it is possible to trade the pets with other characters when they are in egg state.
- They cannot be traded after hatching
- Double click on the acquired pet egg and press the "OK" button to hatch it!
- Hatched pets can be checked in the pet storage via shortcut key [L].
- You can upgrade your pet with the pet grow system in the pet storage.
Pet Growing[edit | edit source]
- You can see the growth of the selected pet and the required EXP to the next level.
- You will be able to see the stats of the selected pet if it grows to the next level.
- Materials needed for a Pet's growth. You can to register up to 8 pets and use them as materials.
- You can check the experience of each pet when you use it as a material.
- Ability changes according to the level up when growing a pet.